Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

With the departure of my newly found Love last week... Decided to pamper myself a little more over the weekend. Went for a facial appointment on Saturday at 4pm, and meet QH at 5.15pm for some retail therapy. And we left Orchard at 6.30pm and make our way to ECP for a BBQ session... Within the short time frame of 1hour, we successfully walk away with a couple of big ticket items.

Once again... Our one and only shopping destination - DFS @ Scotts Walk.

This is my 2nd Prada purchase within the shortest ever time phase... And yupz, this time round the paper bag is bigger then the previous.

This was not a Love-at-first-sight like the one QH has her eye on. This is more of a practical buy which I can use from Monday to Sunday. Well, I just feel like buying something for myself to make myself feel better.

I guess, we frequent the Prada @ Scotts Walk so much that I have the male SA reconginising me and asked if I have started using my Prada Hipopo HP Strap.

The photos are not doing the bag justice. It is actually quite a sweetie.. Yupz, I do like it. Adore the way it slings comfortably on my shoulder.

Valentine's Day is round the corner... Hope those attached will have a great time with their significant half. And for those like me, its alright.. spend the day with your friends. I'll be spending the day with my girlfrewn.. and please remind me to avoid Orchard Road. I do not want to walk away with another purchase from DFS @ Scotts Walk..

No comments: