Monday, March 16, 2009

Dear Bestie,

I still find it hard to Forgive You for whatever had happened.. That is one of the worst blow You have ever inflicked on me, and I have never in my worst nightmare thought that You will ever do such a thing to me. I have Love You and Trusted You and I'm pretty sure you are aware of that.

But...

"They say nothing lasts forever; dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style."

Life has never been a bed of Roses; I'm still trying hard to cope and regain a balance with my emotional well-being. I know Fate has been curel and Life has been tough for You at the moment, but I really cannot and will not take that first step out to reach out to You. You created the Mess; You got to Clear it up Yourself. With all due honesty, Time is really a Great way to heal broken hearts and mend relationships... But at times, catalyst is also needed. By saying You have no idea what to do next is definitely not a good way to solve matters. You know Me... I'm excellent in playing the whole Cold War Game; We've been there, done that.

Till you're ready... I'll be waiting.

No comments: