Monday, March 16, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

This... will be just... me, trying to get something off my chest. Just this 5min, let me put my guards down for this 5min. 人,始终是会累的。

I... realized that I did not cry at all. Not when I left Soulfly last year, and not even a tear drop for Grouchy Bear.

It scares me...

Did I forgotten how to Love, or I have been hurt and been let down too many times till I am immune and numb to it.

Either way... its kind of sad.

Right now, I simply felt a void in my life... And I hope that someone or something can come into my life to fill up that void...

I... am tired.

I no longer want to appear to be okie and keep up that jolly front in front of everyone. I just want to find a quiet place, under the stars, a friend to sit by my side, and let my tears flow. For My Losts... Maybe.

ButI guess its more of... a channel to let out all the negative emotions that I have built up within me.

我也是人,我。。好累。

我并没你们想想得坚强、勇敢。。

Okie... back to reality.

I will be Alright.

No comments: