Friday, March 13, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

I was saying... I watched quite abit of Movie recently. So I thought I could just list it down... I have watched the following from February till now...

The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons... Went for this show at Pasir Ris with QH, CW and Grouchy Bear one Friday night... Nice show! Just that we failed to notice that this show is 3hours long, and being a late Friday night, I almost fall asleep in the cinema...

After all the Hoo Haa The Slumdog has created at the major Pictures Awards, I catched this with QH on Valentine's Day... It is indeed a good one, and the 'Shit-Boy' left a very deep impression. =)
His just not that into you.. I saw this with QH and CW at Pasir Ris... QH was having Exams on that weekend, so after we seen the show, CW sent QH home and we went for a joy ride trying to find a place for a drink... A show where many Ladies are nodding their heads along with some classic sence. Realities in Life.. at times, is really cruel.

Reaching for the Stars

I cannot find the picture for this... But this is the Chinese show staring 刘德华and舒琦。俊男美女的组合。A very typical Cinderella Story... but still nice. =) Just feel like seeing a show, and I have seen most of the show back then, so went for this with XG at Orchard Ceni-leisure.

Ooh... This is one show which I really want to see. So I went to see it on the first day it started... I was chasing the Drama and hence, this is a 'must-see'!! I had always like the Detective sort of shows.. and this did not disappoint. The little romance spin added an additional twist to the Story. Ermm... I think I saw this with XG at Vivo.

Departures... I seen the trailer in the Cinema when I was watching Detective Galileo... I was quite keen to see this show back then... This is really very different from the main stream movie. I find the show very depressing as it circulates around Death, and knowing that I do not take Departures well so I was quite affected. I was tearing throughout the show, but fortunately there are plenty of quirky jokes here and there to lift up the mood a litt.

And finally this... DragonBall... =)

Quite a lot of shows right... And more to come I guess. =p

No comments: