Monday, March 30, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

I had thought that Office had blocked Blogspot just like it has blocked Facebook. But well, seemed that I’m wrong as I can actually get in now. Guess I got my password wrong earlier on.

[WORK]

I started work in my current Company in January 2008. I am in Procurement; but it is only till last week then I realized that I am in Global Procurement. Well, this might be a miscellaneous detail in good times; but with the current economy climate this is a critical piece of information.

As I was told, being in a MNC… Usually cuts will happen to Division before they touch on Global. Not too sure how true is this, but nevertheless it is great to know more about my own position in the Company.

[FRIEND]

LL and ZH are Soulfly’s Poly friends. They are a couple and have started dated back in Poly days… LL went to Australia for her Degree while ZH stayed on in Singapore serving the army. But after LL’s first year in Australia (which she passed with flying colors) she returned back to Singapore as she misses ZH too much. They are indeed the most Loving Couple I have ever come across… LL found a job and waited one year for ZH to finish NS, and together they flew to Australia to finish their Degree.

Back then… I seriously thought I’ll be attending LL and ZH’s Wedding when they come back to Singapore after getting their Degree.

Unfortunately, fairytales does not always happen in reality. Not too sure of the details, but the couple separated. They are together for close to 6 or 7 years I guess… Some time later, I saw both of them posting up photos of their new partners. And just last weekend, LL is blissfully engaged. (Not to ZH of course…)

[FINANCE]

After my Prada purchase in February, I did good in March. My credit card bill is less then $500 for March and I am so proud of myself for curbing spending. Keep it up!!

[SLEEP]

I always have problem falling asleep every Sunday night. I was up till 3am last night, and woke up at the first alarm at 5am. I am super sleepy today, and am rather glad that the day is coming to an end.

But at moments like this, I do yearn for a Harbor to dock on.

[END]

No comments: