Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

Busy weekend.. I'm now watching 康熙来了 online, so let's keep this short and sweet. =)

[1] Had dinner with Bestie on Friday evening after work at 鼎泰丰@ Tampines Mall.. Rushed home after home and prepare to Dragonfly with colleauges... Ermm, the guys really got very high. I left early... AL came by to send me home...

[2] Woke up early on Saturday... Had Brunch with TT at Sakae Sushi @ Hougang Mall... I was kinda tired still, but TT was hungry so... there goes all my jogging efforts.

[3] Rushed home... slacked a little. And went to HL's house for mahjong. Been ages since I last played and I emerged as the biggest player that night!! 所谓情场失意,赌场得意。。

[4] Left HL's house around 9plus... took a cab and rushed down to Dragonfly again. =) Yes... Dragonfly again. But today is with QH and Bestie.

[5] Drink... not alot. But... okie, I'm lousy. I seriously dont do well with Beer, I guess I can't take carbonated alcohol? Left around 1+am, and got into a 'too-fast-too-furious' cab... And I reached home, first thing is to hug my toilet bowl and the Pizza and Drumplets I ate at HL's house earlier all got wasted... -_-

[6] Woke up with a heavy head and took a cab down to One Fullteron with Bestie for Brunch at Jing @ One Fullerton, followed by coffee at The Coffee Bean @ One Fullerton.. Had a super 太太 Sunday with the Girls... Me Like. =)

[7] I know this is super breif... but will upload the photos later this week. =)

[8] Its the end of the week... in a couple of hours will be the arrival of a new week...

[9] Have a great week ahead everyone!!

[10] Love, xin. =)

No comments: