Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

[Edited]

TMD... I really buay tahan this MAN in my office. BTW... Calling him a MAN is already an over-statement.

I AM in Procurement, I do Purchasing. Every department in the office has their own Cost Centre. When your stationary is running low, you DO NOT come running to me and ask me to give you some out of my OWN department stash.. You jolly well go put up a PR and go through the proper chanel to get it.

You DO NOT come to me and tell me your pen ran out of ink and want me to give you one out of my own department's budget. I know its just A PEN. If you are on the 'friend-friend' status with me, I will definitely give it to you... I pride myself as a pretty generous girl by nature. BUT if all along I am already quite tu lan with you for various reasons, then what makes you think I'll offer you this convinience.

So when I tell that Fucker to go raise the PR and get the pen himself, he told me its kind of silly to do it for just ONE PEN. Which I totally agree... So I told him to go ask around in his department, I'm sure there will be others who needs some stationary too... But this Fucker is simply a self-fish and self-centered CB who DO NOT want to be of service to others...

And you know what that Fucker did... He left the pen... w/o the ink tube, on my table. WTF!

Give me for what?? Cant you just fuckingly throw it away? You think my table is a rubbish bin or what?

I am fucking angry now. Yupz, over a silly pen. NO... its more of that Fucker's action disgusted me immersely. CB leh... I totally buay tahan...

How can such a Fucker ever exist...

[Edited: In the short time frame of 2hr, no less then 8 people has came to learn about this matter... My finance colleauge even bitched with me on their own version of agony caused by the Fucker, and my Manager is also roped in for the bitching session... -_-]

No comments: