Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

I seemed to be having a 1 week delay in posting up stuffs now.

Celebrated my Baby Cousin's Birthday last weekend... Its a kids party and family event.

It is a rainy weekend... But it sure did not dampen the mood. My aunts and uncles made a 'made-shift' shelter so the BBQ could continue.

My uncle... cook for the nite. =) I always love Chalets and BBQ.. I do not mind planning and paying one for Friends, but what always never fail to disappoint me is the poor turn-out rate. Hence its been ages since we last had one. But thank God my family always has gathering of such... now you know where my 'Chalet and BBQ' genes came from... =)

Birthday Girl's classmate...

A whole series of events was lined up for the kids... I am not very sure what games they played as I was ermm... walking around?

I absolutely LOVE the cake... It had a 'pop out' 10. Its a chocolate sponge cake with lots of fresh cream... Super yummy, just the way I like it. I actually ate alot of cake that night..

Saw the candles? Its those long 'skinny' type...

Group photo with the kids...

My Baby Cousin... Time really flies. She is already 10... Oh... btw... She is the Darling who create the 'crip' joke.

One last look at the cake which I absolutely Love... =)

Me and Granny... My favorite Grand-parent. I stayed with her since Baby as I had a working Mummy... She is the one who accompany me to Nursery, Kindergarden, Pre-school and Primary School for the first day. The Granny who Loved me dearly, providing me with all the Best stuff in the world. Thou I no longer stay with her, but I still Love her. =)

And... a pretty Me to end the post. =)

No comments: