Monday, March 23, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

.Random.

1. I was on leave on Friday... Took the 3 Baby Cousins out for a movie - Hotels for Dogs. Picked them up at my Granny's House and went to Tampines Mall. Gwyn was telling me she is so excited and was looking forward to the movie trip since Monday. I felt so appreciated and all the efforts and money are well-spent... =)

2. Busy Saturday... Woke up early, and went for KTV with SBK... When I said early, I really meant early... Its like, we are both up at 7am, and planned to meet at 11am. So its KTV from 11am to 2pm, then we went for a 2+pm show... I am always against Horror, but since I've watched most of the show, we settled for 'Coming Soon'. Its a Thai Horror show...

3. Since its still early after the show and I've craving for Tao Hway, we walked over to the Hawker Centre... We... really only ate the Tao Hway. But the temptation was toooo huge, we ended up ordering Satay Beehoon and Char Kway Tiao. No regret... its... yummy. =p In fact all the food at the Hawker Centre looks yummy... We planned to try the Chicken Rice with a never-ending-queue this week.

4. After that I took a train down to Town to meet the Besties... I was kind of late. The Char Kwya Tiao has that lingering smell on me, so we walked back to his car for the perfume he kept in the car. Got a little lost in the carpart, and the drive to MRT station was slow down by heavy traffic.

5. Dinner at Dozo @ Valley Point with Besties to celebrate QH's Birthday. Service is wonderful, and food is good... The only flaw is that night for me is... I didnt get to enjoy the food as much as I like to as I'm kind of full with the Char Kway Tiao. But well.. I'll do up a separate post on QH's Birthday Dinner... =)

6. After dinner drinks at Pump Room at Great World City... I always love the sit down chill out talk with the Girls... =) And KL... we are always here to listen and offer advice when needed. I hope everything turned out fine for you, but do remember... Marriage is for Life. Trust, Communication and Compromise are essentials for a Blissful Marriage.

7. A Home-sweet-Home Sunday... Took a nap in the afternoon and I couldn't sleep at night... I ended up watching SATC Movie all over again and finally forced myself to sleep at 2am. As a result, I am super tired now... =(

Today is a Brand New Week... Hope it'll be a wonderful week ahead for all. =)

No comments: