Monday, March 23, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

This is a post... specially for my Best Girl, Qian. We're turning 26 this year, and this pettie girl is the first of us to turn 26. =)


Dinner was at Dozo @ Valley Point... I am not too sure if this could qualify as Fine Dining, but the service is excellent, and food is yummy!

Dozo served a 7 course dinner; and there are serveral options for each course where you could choose from. I called and made a reservation earlier that week and was given a room for our own. Maximum privacy... me like!

After the waiter has informed us how the Menu works and left us to look through the Menu. In the meanwhile, we're served Mango Juice in Shooters...

The entire setting is classic and warm... These are 'Flour Stix' to munch on while deciding on the courses...

After the waiter came in once again and start giving us a run-through on the dishes, and which are their chef recommandations, we finally placed our orders. Our first Group Photo... =)

This is the Starters... Pan-seared Scallops, Foir Gras and Salmon.

I had the Giant Crab Slaw Salad for Appetizer.. Its a little too salty for my liking.

This is my Side Dish... This is supposed to be Mushroom done in 2 ways. The one on the right is pan-fried mushroom with baked pastry; while the one on the left is deep-fried marsh potato. I do not know where the mushroom appears in 2 ways; but nevertheless.. this is Yummy!

I just ate with SBK before meeting the girls hence I was not hungry... Opted for Miso Soup while the rest had Creamy Soup... =)

My Main... Sake Unagi on Hot Stone... The Unagi is nicely done, the sake compliment it so well that it has this subtle sweet taste. Me Like!

After the heavy meal, I had a refreshing chilled Fruity Tea. The Fruity Tea is light and refreshing, very very nice! And oh... I so Love the Teapot. =p

When I called up for the reservation, I had informed them that we have a Birthday Girl in the House... A Little Surprise they had for Qian.. And after SO many years, we finally sang a Birthday Song for the Birthday Girl.. =)

Happy Birthday Darling!

There are 8 different Deserts on the Menu... The waiter sees that we cannot make up our mind on which to order, hence he gave us all 8 different types of Derserts with 2 servings for the Chocolate Fondant. =) He said this is a special compliments on the House for 4 Pretty Ladies...

With the Derserts, we ended Dinner.

Price of Dinner: $280+

Price of Company: Priceless...

Plans to Zouk for Apple Shooters was scrapped; and we ended up at Pump Room @ Great World City...

Cheers~~* To our Friendship. =)

A windy night... 4 Girls talking about everything under the stars. My Mojito is delicious... =)

Pretty pretty me... =p (Of coz pretty lah... so dark, everything also cannot see. -_-)

Once again... Happy Birthday Darling. Decades of Friendship does not come easy; it is indeed Destiny that bring the Four of us together. Thank you for being my Pillar of Support physically and emotionally through the good and bad time. Hereby wishing you may all your wishes come true!

Love, xin.

No comments: