Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

Remember Butterfly?

This is really impromptu..

After some msn-exchange in the afternoon, we made some plans for the coming morning. He called me at 1+am on Sunday morning, and that woke me up from my slumber. My guess is he just meet up with the rest of the guys for their regular weekend rounding trip (Bingo.. he happily told me he manage to hit 240km/hr earlier on; which is his first) He asked me to stay awake, we're going to see the sun-rise.

Of coz... I fall asleep again. But he called again at 4+am, saying his on his way down to my place. He could not take 'No' for an answer.. So just before 5am, I hear his engine coming down the driveway, breaking the peaceful quiet at my neighourhood.

This young boy is a Gentleman. When I reached the lift lobby at Level 1, his standing there waiting for me.. I appreciate the kind gesture.. =)

I thought I'll not sit in a Type-R again... Ermm, somehow.. It felt different from Grouchy Bear's.

We ended up at ECP... Butterfly does not know where can we see the sun-rising up from the horizon. Another 'too-fast-too-furious' driver, we reached the far end of ECP just after 5am. Walked to the Beach, only to be greeted by plenty of lightnings.

Told him it was so surreal to see all the lightning all around us at such close intervals, so we proceed to head 'indoor' - his car. -_-"

But lucky we did that.. coz it started pouring heavily. Stars on the sky? Nah... this is the water droplets on the window.

*sigh*

Unfortunately.. ECP is not the place to see sun-rise. They rain stopped just before we saw the sky getting brighter, but no sign of the fiery ball anywhere near the horizon. So head back to the car, and he tried to race the sun to find another place to see that fiery ball.

Maybe age is catching up, or maybe he is a more 'reck-less' driver. It is not the speed, but more of the way he cuts the corners... I actually felt a little scare. Anyway, we did not manage to catch that fiery ball making its way up from the horizon. =(

He told me the sun is always there, since we miss it this weekend, we can always go see it the next weekend, and also the weekend after next. I told him 'Auntie old liao need her beauty sleep, if not the skin cannot take it' and also sun-rise cannot be seen on a weekly basis of not all the novelty will be gone. The young chap is quick to follow-up, 'Is this my theory on boyfriends too'?

Reached home at 7+am.. I am so tired.

No comments: