Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

This is rather difficult for me to pen it down without you people thinking too much. DT is indeed my 初恋情人 one decade ago. He is happily attached and we are nothing but friends; I would classify him as a Special Friend, but definitely nothing in the romantic manner. So with that... DT asked me out for Dinner on Monday.

He picked me up from Office at 5pm; and gave me the options of A, B and C for Dinner. I picked A, and ended up at...

Mount Faber... =) Dinner was at Jewel Box - Black Opal. The entire setting was tastefully done and extremely pretty.. We were early... and we are the only customer. It felt as if we had booked the venue for the evening... The scenery from where I was seated... I was in total peace and transquility. A White for the Lady and Red for the Gentleman. Mushroom Soup... Fruit Salad to share... As the sun set.. tealights were litted resulting in a truly wonderful ambience. Our Mains. Sun has set and Black Opal is romantically lighted up. Deserts... which is absolutely yummy! Nght view from where I was sitted... Identity of DT is protected so not a single photo of him is taken... =) This is a truly romantic dinner which I enjoy myself.

But the night does not end here... We took a stroll around, and we reached the Wave Bridge which is part of the Southern Ridge Walk. I left the camera in the car; hence no photos. The sky is littered with stars, low lights were used on the bridge. This would be a wonderful place to be with your Loved-One.

And ermm.. I did something silly. DT parked at the Carpark near the foot of Mount Faber, and we had to walk up to reach the Bridge. Just as we are leaving the Bridge, we realised that there are some cars illegally parked along the road-side, just at the entrance to the Bridge. I was just counting how many cars are there, and accidentally walked 'into' the err.. post? Yupz, I walked into a stationary object and nearly fall. So much for a romantic night.. that got DT laughing at me for the rest of the night, and all through the week... -_-"

At 10pm, his still reluctant to call it a night. So drove over to Dempsey, but its more of a touch and go 'joy ride'. Well, I'm not complaining... since he drove a merc. =p

With that, I reached home at 11:30pm on a Monday night...

Thanks DT... I had a wonderful time. =)

No comments: