Monday, May 04, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

A brand new week; a brand new month!

Had an exhausting but fulfilling weekend. I did not make any plans beforehand; thought I could take a good rest during the long weekend. But 事与愿违, things do not also turn out as plan – in a good way thou. =)

[Thursday]

a) Finally drag myself down to the tracks on Thursday. The Swensen’s Dinner with TT on Wednesday is too sinful, he too went down to the tracks and we ended up jogging together.

b) Nah… Friday is a non-working day so I’m not going to waste a good Thursday night at home doing nothing. Head down to Bliss @ Ponggol Park and chilled out with Bestie.

[Friday]

a) Saw Neighbor at the driveway just below our block. He bought a new car!! Keke… So he gave me a lift to MRT, chatted along the way and got updated on his life. Life appears to be a bed of roses for him at the moment; new girlfriend + new car + advancement in job.

b) Headed down to Vivo City with Bestie; spend more then an hour at Page One (me love books), did a little shopping and we went down to 蜻蜓. =)

c) Bestie wanted to make a trip to Candy Empire; reason being she wanted to get me Red Gummi Bears! Why Red Gummi Bears… coz something last week, my msn display name reads: Angel loves Gummi Bears… esp the red one. Isnt that sweet of her?? But… we got a little carried away with the shopping that we forgot to make the trip down. But it’s the thought that counts right… =)

d) We left蜻蜓just after 12mid-night; I was in high-sprit (reads: a little drunk). 2 girls manage to polish off 1 full shutter of Tiger that night; considered an achievement for me as I’m not a big fan of beer and have got super low tolerance towards beer. I ended up super gigglish, super talkative, super inquisitive. 2 girls stumble back to Vivo City as we have a mid-night movie to catch! Ermm… not too sure what Wolverine did in his youth as much of the time I was close to dozing off. Party before movie is truly a very bad idea.

e) Wolverine FINALLY lost his memory; the show finally ended. I is very tired. Bestie’s friend drop by to pick us up and I got a free ride home~* Err… I like that Rabbit, Bestie can help check where he got it from?

f) With that… and some TVB drama marathon, I fall asleep at 4am.

[Saturday]

a) Toffee woke me up at 9am. *Fantastic*

b) Meet SBK at Ang Mo Kio for a movie - Friday 13th. I HATE horror shows, but… he likes. =(

c) Finally… ate the ‘never-ending-queue’ Chicken Rice at AMK Hawker Centre. It’s seriously over-rated, and to think I got to wait so long for it. But we found another ‘want-to-try’ store at the same Hawker Centre again; foundation for another date. =)

d) Not knowing where to go at 9pm, he drove around aimlessly… We ended up at…蜻蜓, again.

e) I told myself NOT (reads: NEVER NEVER NEVER) to party before a movie ever again. But… I actually let it happen again, and worst… on the following day. But this time round, I was more under-controlled, 3 bottles of Heineken only. Reasons being a) I cannot 丢脸in front of SBK, b) I do not want to doze off in the cinema again.

f) It turned out to be WORST… I was seriously tired. Think the tired-ness from the previous night got ‘brought-forward’ and I totally could not make heads and tails out of the Horseman. Many times I woke up finding myself lying on SBK’s shoulder.

g) I… can sense that SBK is not willing to call it a night yet at 3 in the morning, so we went for supper at Ponggol Nasi Lemak. Been ages since I have had it, but it’s still as yummy as I remember it to be.

h) Reached home at 4am… I am seriously tired. SBK sms-ed me when his home, and said that if I had not given directions back to my house after supper, he would have brought me to see the sun-rise. =)

i) Finally… slept at 5am.

[Sunday]

a) This time round, its Mum that wokes me up… at 10am. *Wonderful*

b) Made a sponge cake!! My first attempt at a 24inch sponge cake and it’s a 70% success – the 30% went into the centre that wasn’t fully cooked. Photos will be up at next post with all the photos of the process…

c) Head down to Granny House for dinner, with a mini celebration for my cousin HL and my favorite aunt TPS. My cake is well-received!

d) TT came by to pick me up around 9pm, and I watched my 4th show this weekend – Taken. And surprisingly, this is the best show I have watched during the weekend.

e) Reached home at 11.30pm. I am seriously… exhausted.

A very pack weekend, but somehow… a happy one. =)

No comments: