Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

Xin's 26th Birthday Part 6


My last day being a 25 year old started with a surprise.

TT bought me a bouquet of White Roses and its delivered to the Office. Its... pretty. This is the first time I recieved White Roses; and its really beautiful. The 20 White Roses looks so pure; it almost felt like a wedding bouquet when I held it in my hand. =) Thanks TT for the Lovely Surprise...

Together with KL's bouquet... I have a little garden at the back of my Table. =) I am so blessed to be Loved by so many of my dear friends.
Went to Orchard after work to meet Bestie... She got a Lovely Surprise for me; and she knew that I'll Love it... and she's right. =)
This is a Cupcake from a very Famous Store - Toasts. The entire packaging is so pretty~~* Me like!! Bestie... you really know me well. 到底我是你肚子里的毛毛虫,还是你才是我肚子里的那只虫?
We walked to the new Orchard Ion... it is big de loh. We walked around the 4 basement; and eventually settled down at this Ginza Bairin for some Curry.
唯独有偶, we were given tag no. 37... My number~*
The curry...是好吃的咯. It is not spicy and yet the fragrant... The portion is just nice too. This is yummy... 它赚得到我的钱。。
And this... is a little joke between me and Bestie.
Main Cast:
- Karrage (who is standing on the cliff)
- Potato (who is out on the open sea of curry)
Senerio 1: Karrage calling out to Potato - 你别走,等等我!
Senerio 2: Potato to himself - 快跑,不能让那大屁股的追到。不然一定沉船!
=_="

No comments: