Friday, July 31, 2009

Dear Bloggie,
Xin's 26th Birthday Part 7

After so much pre-celebration; it's finally 29th July~* DT sent me to work in the morning, and just before I get off his car, he gave me a present!! Haha... I told him its very orbit, but I am very sure he chose it himself... =_= Thanks DT!! The present really came as a surprise as he just took me out to Dempsey last week for a very expensive dinner.. =) The Office cleaning ladies took down my Sunflowers Bestie and QH gave me last year from my cubicle 屋顶... See I kept it well for the past 1 year~* And since it's my Birthday, I kicked off the day with the Cupcake Bestie bought me the previous day... Happy Birthday Xin~* This Cuppie is named "Rose"; a very apt name as it's in a very pretty shade of Pink. Its yummy 的咯... It tasted of Lychees and Oranges and everything pretty; it even has Lychee bits inside. And then... another surprise arrived. Birhday Bouquet for Bestie and QH... Frankly, this is the Prettiest Bouquet I recieved this year; my absolute favorite... This Lovely Bouquet even came with a Lovely Massage:-

Dear Xin,

Lovely flower for a Lovely person from Lovely Friends for a Lovely reason at a Lovely time from a Lovely mind in a Lovely mood in a Lovely style to wish you have a Lovely "BirthDay".

Happy Birthday Best Friend!!!

May all your wishes come true.

I was told QH was the one who penned this down (But I'm pretty sure this is copied from somwhere :p).

The Little Garden on the Desk behind me... I cant help but to post another photo of the Flowers... This is so lovely can~~* I really Like this Bouquet. =) And its finally Lunch~* Soulfy sms-ed and ask me out for Lunch... I replied back saying of course I'm okie for Lunch if he is paying... :p So its just casual talk and catching up over Lunch. Time flies in the office as people stopped by to wish me Happy Birthday and follow up with casual chit-chatting; and more msn massage from friends to office me their Best Wishes... At 5pm; XDD swing by to pick me up from work... Another Lovely surprise awaits me. =) Ta-dah~~* Purple Roses... I have always Love purple roses; and XDD remembered! 9 pretty roses... =) XDD sent me down to Orchard where I meet up with the Uni Girls at Sun with Moon @ Wheelock for Dinner... My Birthday Dinner treat by SS...

My day ended with a Yummi Yogurt at Ion and I made my way home... I am so tired can; albeit very happy. =)

Thank you all my Friends for all the thoughts you have for me... I have no idea what have I done to deserve all these thoughts and blessings from all.

Once again... Thank You.

No comments: