Monday, August 03, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

As Garfield has it... today is TUESDAY!!

There are no such thing as Monday in Garfield's World and I just have to follow all the good things right... =)

Anyway... I am so fucking exhausted now. Pardon the language, but today is really a labour-intense day. I am made to pack and shift to many kilograms around that I guess it has taken up my quota for the entire year.

I broke 2 of my acrylic extension nails last Friday; got them fixed on Saturday and this morning... I broke one more of it. =(

Super upsetting...

But I'm more or less done with my Bosses' Rooms!!

Let me clear a little work tomorrow... Pack up my cubicle on Wednesday and Voila.... I'll be jetting off to Taipei on the next day... =)

So exciting...

I'll be gone for a week... So dont miss me too much yar~~*

No comments: