Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

I know I have not been updating... Been busy with many stuff of late. I am procrastinating about the post on Taipei and Hongkong as I'm super lazy with the uploading of photos. But I will do it in due time...

So... what have I been busy with.

[1] Office has relocated a couple of blocks down the road; physically stressed out with the unpacking and settling in.

[2] After the long break away from work I am now mentally stressed out with the amount of work that has piled up during my absence.

[3] Busy... pak-tor-ing.

And some random updates... I am going to see May Day Concert with Bestie next Friday! I am so excited about it~~*

Super random post; but I really need to get back to work.

Its Wednesday and I hope all have a good week ahead... =)

No comments: