Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

Share a little hobby of mine that is unknown to most... I rememebered I started this hobby when I was in Secondary 3. When my Maths Teacher - Ms A. Wee was teaching all the algebra and other crab (I was never good in the more technical subjects such as Maths and Science), I will take out a coloring book and start color-ing away... So as to look busy like I am taking notes. :p

Yupz... coloring. Not a very common hobby I know... but somehow I do like it. This is not my Secondary 3 coloring book; I got this in Poly I think... I was packing my room the other day and come across it. Oh... I bought a box of matching crayons too... Well, you know... I have a thing for matching sets. See my art-work... Haha. I know this is what Kindergarden kids are doing... but I actually enjoy filling up the spaces with colors; keeping in lines and matching the colors. Doing this brings me joy...

Okie... that's all I have for your now. Have a great Wednesday everyone... =)

No comments: