Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

Taipei & Hongkong Part 3
Day 6

Good weather when we are finally leaving Taipei... The whole Typhoon is finally over, despite leaving havoc at some parts of Tainan.
Since we still have plenty of NTD left... we have the luxury of the Limo service back to the Airport... The very lok kok Airport... :p

And Orange Juice for me before I hop onto the plane... The Cathay which will take us to the Land of H&M, Mango and Esprit!! We found Wi-fi in the Airport... after so many days being disconnected from the world, we finally got hooked up online.. Waiting for the flight... we were actually early and they put us on an earlier flight. Yummy Loti... Silly I know but I really like in-flight food. We... in the plane. And with that... we reached! We decided to splurged a little more on the Hotel in Hongkong since it is only for 1 night... Hence the Hotel is a little more classy and they have these complimentary service that picks us to the Hotel from the Kowloon Airport Express.. Definitely the BEST Hotel I have ever stayed in Hongkong... After leaving our luggages in the Hotel, and not wanting to waste any more of the precious time, we took a cab back to Kowloon - Elements. First Stop: H&M.... I went a little crazy here... I have only got HKD 2,000; after leaving HKD 500 aside for Food and HKD 200 aside for Transport, I am left with HKD 1,300. But the first bill from H&M is already HKD1,500+... I have no choice but to pay HKD 1,000 in cash and the balance by card. And Bestie also gave me a shopping list at H&M - that is paid by card too. Having only HKD 300 in my pocket, I am feeling damn insecure... We grabbed some sushi from the super market for Lunch and went on to Central - for the H&M Flagship Store. Needless to say... the purchases there are all paid by card. After 2 shopping sprees at H&M, we head back to the Hotel to put the shopping bags down... We promptly fall asleep... But I set alarm at 7pm as we are due to meet HF for Dinner at Tsim Sha Tsui. Dinner is at Peking Garden - a very posh place well-known for its Peking Duck. And 3 Girls manage to polished off 1 whole Peking Duck, 1 Steam Fish and a Tofu Dish. =) Me with HF... The poor girl broke her feet some time back and its all casted up. Thou we are seriously very tired... we took a long walk to Tsim Sha Tsui Sogo and bought the 恒香老婆饼 and my favorite 鸡蛋圈. We are very tempted to take a cab back to the Hotel; but we are both damn low in Finance that we endure and took the subway back.... =( Reached the Hotel and we both start packing our luggages... See the bag on the right beside the luggage?? That is my new Agnes B Travel Bag~*

Day 7

Finally... its the last day of our long holiday. What is a trip to Hong Kong without Dim Sum?? It is 11am on a Wednesday... Look at the crowd?? All no need to work?? When in Rome... follow the Roman. Everyone is washing the cups and bowls and chopsticks with the Tea and we follow suit... But somehow it turned out looking all so wrong and we had to bring tissue paper out to wipe it once more... =_=We err... over-ordered. This is not the 'Before' photo... this is the 'After' photo. We walked along Mongkok... combed one more H&M and found the Esprit Outlet and I err... bought a little too much again. Thank God for Credit Card~~* After all the shoppings, we stop by my Favorite Dessert Store... I can never miss this in Hongkong. Mangos are somehow sweeter in Hongkong... =) Ooohh... I absolutely adore this. Me and my Favorite Yellow Mango Dessert... Somehow... I am not craving for 蛋塔 this time round. My last trip in Hongkong, I am forever on a 蛋塔 hunt. But nevertheless, we bought a couple when we pass by this very old authentic bakery shop. Walking around Mongkok trying to find Chestnuts for Bestie's Mummy.... but cannot find. =( And we walked away with more shoes here... =_=And with that... we went back to the Hotel to pick up our luggage and took the Airport Transfer back to the Airport. We... are so broke that our last meal (Hongkong leh... die die got to eat 烧腊) is paid by Credit Card as we ran out of cash... Yupz... that is how pathetic we are in Hongkong. My last in-flight meal... and with that, it ended my 7 day Taipei and Hongkong Trip.

We reached Singapore Changi Airport at 12mn... It is a weekday and it is a rather sweet sight to see XDD waiting for me at the Arrival Hall. =)

No comments: