Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

Upset leh...

I have not been shopping ever since I return from Taipei/ Hongkong... And somehow, that little shopping bug has started jumping up and down once more and refuse to settle down. And since I've not been going out lately; I err.. shopped at the comfort of my room - online shopping.

I err... got 2 new Marc by Marc Jacobs bag online. Buying this label in the States is quite cheap; and since I already paid for the shipping... I might as well get 2.

And... I action a Prada off ebay.

I was the top bidder for 3 days... And I really thought that bag will be mine! But I checked my email this morning; just 10min before the action close (and all these while I am sleeping in the middle of the night) some Idiot actually came out with a price 10bucks more then my highest bid.

Upset loh...

Even that 2 new Marc by Marc Jacobs which is on-the-way fail to cheer me up. =(

No comments: