Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

.SIGNS OF A BAD DAY.

1. You are still wide WIDE wide awake at 1am and the alarm is due to go off at 4hours later, and you MUST jump out of bed after 1hour of snoozing.

- So that is 5hours of sleep.

2. The huge pimple at the forehead has burst while showering and I have to spend an additional minute to do damage control.

- And this leads to the next point.

3. Other thn juggling the pain that pimple causes, I start to wonder why the minute hand of the clock seemed to be going faster then usual.

- In another word... I'm screwed.

4. When you stepped out of the house, the sky seems brighter then usual... While waiting for the bus (that seemed to never want to come) at the bus stop; the street lamps went off.

- Uh oh...

5. Bus FINALLY arrived but it is super crowded as it went off timing again.

- This means a longer journey time.

6. Super crowded; and this Indian lady sat beside me... She is on the plump side and is invading into my personal space. She starts to fidget (quite alot) in the seat (trying to find some stuff in the multiple bags she had and texting on her cell; etc). THEN... a small 'floated' over... Initially it resemblance the puke smell; then it strike me that its the rotten smell of someone who has not bathed enough.

- EEEeeekks... enough said.

7. Needless to say, I finally reach Tampines and way too late to catch the company transport. And I thought it might be a good idea to save 6bucks and do my bit for the Global Warming by taking a bus instead of a cab... And work out a little in the process.

- Super wrong choice.

8. The bus ride was rather uneventful; but what awaits me next is mind boggling. I knew... its a long LONG long walk in... BUT... the road seems endless and it doesnt help much that I had a pair of 2.5 inches heels on (while I congrat myself that this is not the skinny heels so it does makes things easier somehow). And thank God the sun felt gentle on my skin.

- On a positive note; I might have lost 0.001536452kg there.

9. Praying hard that noone saw me walking in 30min later then I should; so that I can still go off at 5pm late this evening...

- Hack it.. even if I am seen coming in late I'm still leaving at 5pm.

10. It is not even 9am but with so much happening... how could it turn out to be good in anyway??

- Oh.. that interprets to: I HAVE NO MOOD TO WORK.

No comments: