Monday, November 30, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

I just realised I should have put all the photos in 1 post instead of breaking it down into 4... But coz I have the habit of filing my photos into individual Folders with their own labels; hence I blogged according to the Folders... Well, its alright. =) Was out having KL's Birthday Dinner on Thursday night... went for a little joy ride in Pumkin coach as I forgot that it is a Thursday night (it felt like a Saturday) and head down to Ponggol Nasi Lemak only to realised that it is not open. But its okie... I'm not hungry - just felt bad that someone had tear himself away from Mahjong just to send me back. Anyway, I still manage to wakie early on Friday morning for my morning jog and head down to Pasir Ris for KTV with my beloved Aunties and Cousin~*
It was indeed a 旧情绵绵的早上,the younger ones were too shy to sing; while the older ones are churning out oldies after oldies... We adjorned for some Coffee after the KTV session... I asked my baby cousins if they wanted any munchies; all said nope except for one. And when my fried wanton came... all are gone in a flash! I didnt even manage eat 1. =( I was real sleepy from the late night and the early morning... So I took a cab back home at 3+pm for that much needed beauty sleep... FFSS swing by at 6+pm and we headed down to Tanglin for Dinner...还真的是大鱼大肉。。This place is nice; Bestie we can head down there for the next Birthday Dinner... Had wanted to meet up with Bestie... but somehow the timing could not meet. Hence we head down to Island Creamery for Ice-cream! Okie.. me from mountain - coz this is my first visit there. They have rather unqiue Ice-cream like Teh-tarek and etc... the peanut butter chocolate one is good, but I still love my good old vanilla. Too early to call a night, we head to Serangoon Gardens for some drinks.
A slow and easy evening... me like. =)

No comments: