Monday, November 30, 2009

Dear Bloggie,
The post are getting more and more boring... It somehow lacks the "feeling" part and I am just updating on the photos - me no like. But well, this will be the last for today. After a long haitus, I'm back to 蜻蜓 with the Girls...

Bestie why are you posing with that sotong ball... tsk tsk. And our 幸福的小女人 with her Guy... Can really feel all the happiness oozing out from her now. =) Then... we started to play 5/10... very very wrong move. This is the before photo... And this is after... keke. I didnt drink alot... but I drink rather fast. I'm all red and ugly like a lobster... Coz QH kept winning and I kept drinking... She is indeed the Best Friend that poke eye and make me drunk.. tsk tsk. Saw 阿莲姐 there too... been ages since I last see her! The next day I realised she lost her whole clutch bag at DF... so we should not get complacent and leave our things around in clubs thou we're nearby. Okie... I was a little high and not drunk.

I knew I made noise saying I am hungry and wanted Ponggol Nasi Lemak.

I knew I sang out loud at the cab.

I knew.. I cant remember what else I did.

But anyway... it was a night of Good Fun with all the Girls~* Loves... =)

No comments: