Monday, November 23, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

My just-passed weekend is a well-rested one!! Instead of some KTV-pub, and kopi-ing... I opt to head home on the Friday night for some jogging and bed at 9pm. Yupz... bed at 9pm. =) Wakie early on Saturday... updated My Cookie Cottage with new items and head down to meet XDD and Bestie + RN.

My fat fat Toffee staring at me just before I leave the house. This little boy is getting fatter and fatter!!
Then... we went to this ulu ulu Shopping Complex at Bugis and spent... 2hr there. I only wanted that white Baby-G... but while Bestie is paying for her Citizen, I bio-ed that Silver Casio in the top middle... And Bestie's the Devel's advocate!! She 怂恿 me to buy since its not expensive... So.. I crave in to temptation. And while I was paying for my watch, Bestie bio-ed the Goldgold blingbling watch.. And while all this is taking place, RN decided to get that G-shock. 2 hours later... we walked out with 5 watches and $500+ poorer. Bought 9pm ticket for The Christmas Carol in 3D at Illuma... my first 3D movie! We have less then an hour and we took a quick bite at the Japanese restaurant there. The show is... rather normal. But nevertheless, the 3D effects are good... The snow seemed to be falling right infront of me and the aircon there really did help make it feels like it... We took a walk down to Selegie for Tau huay... and the funny thing is - Selegie dont sell Selegie Tau huay; it sells Rocher Tau huay instead... After which we took a slow stroll back to get the car and its home sweet home~*Almost all my watches are presents... this is one of the rare few watches that I bought for myself... but pretty hor~* =)

No comments: