Monday, November 23, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

Some random photos from my camera... It was my Baby Cousin's HW birthday a couple weeks back and we all assemble at my Granny's for dinner. Keke.. big spread me like. This is the day I brought the 汤圆 down.. My aunts 厉害right - she made 九成糕...The Girls... Me and my favorite boy in the family - Bubu. He is such a sweetie~* All the big 姐姐s dont want to play with him... So he self-entertaining himself with some bears. His damn cute can... He even tell me a story about the 2 bears he have on his hand... I am so in Love with this Boy and I will so miss him when he go over to Aussie.. A feast on a random rainy weekday with Uncle Loh... Chilli Crabbie~~*My big big Kong~~* Had wanted to eat this with Bestie and the Girls for the longest time ever; but QH just had a minor surgery done so no Seafood for the time being... So glad for the Crabbie feast.. 2 crabs and hotplate tofu on a rainy day... Just when I thought I used up all my Flower Luck for 2009 (coz I recieved 4 bouquets on my Birthday)... I recieved 12 red roses... Thanks ah~*

Okie... the end of my very random post. =)

No comments: