Monday, December 21, 2009

Dear Bloggie,
4 Days to X'mas~*
Surprisingly.. no X'mas party for me over the weekend; busy with my Hair and Baking you see. But well, at least all my X'mas 'must-do-tasks' are completed. I can sit back and enjoy my sweet fruit of harvest~*

Meet up with SSFF after work on Friday... he bought me more AKK~* Got PKK (okie.. our silly joke) too leh; mai xiao xiao ah~* Anyway... this is some famous AKK from the west side of the island, and it is really yummy.. me loves~* The journey to Orchard took us close to 1hr 30min.. Super jam. But nevertheless, I did my X'mas shopping and picked up a little (okie.. not that little) X'mas present for myself. =) Meet up with JT and he passed me my 2008/2009 X'mas present! But didnt manage to hang out with him for long as I had to head down to Plaza Singapura to pick up more stuff (no.. I didnt walk down.. we took a train down). Left Orchard at 10plus.. And we headed to Bishan for Avatar. Noone told me the show is 2hour 40min~* And I fall asleep half way through.. keke, so that speaks alot for the show. But nevertheless, there are some funny bits. SSFF bought me this at the Petrol Kiosk.. we still thought what's inside; turned out to be... M&M loh.. what else you expect. =__= Okie.. my X'mas present from myself to myself. =) Yupz.. more Prada. I Love Prada you know~* Not one box.. but 2 box. Xin is a very happy girl~* =)

慢慢拆。。Ta dah~* A wallet and card holder. I like things in a set you know~* Let me try it out and see if the coin compartment is sufficient; if not I'll head back for a coin purse too.. =) I spend Saturday at the Salon doing my hair.. Meet up with SSFF again for Dinner at AMK. And oh.. the Koi Bubble Tea is really yummy~* I like the 小珍珠.. =) Sunday I am super productive; I wrapped up all my Presents and finished up all my baking. See~~* I prepared many many presents and its all nicely wrapped up waiting to be given away!! Sunday I was super productive.. In total I made 3 dough and churn out 3 big bottles, 9 small bottles and 22 small packets~* Super tired can.. And lastly.. a new look for a new year. =)

Have a fantastic week ahead friends~*

No comments: