Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

Just some random photos in my Camera.. It was 冬至 yesterday and we cooked some 汤圆 in the Office..

I only had these 2.. coz the soup base is Ginger and I absolutely hates that. =( Active.. surprisingly, gave us X'mas presents this year~* This whole bag is to be distributed out to my Department people but most of them were on leave this week. So I shall just keep it with me till next week. Some Sales Director ordered in some yummies yesterday to celebrate the Festive~* I am full like dont know what but yet the Hot Mama got me a couple of puffs.. Well, thank God Yawyaw came over at the right time and I gave the big one to him.. Brought a bottle of the Mini Oreo that Uncle Loh bought me to the Office today.. It is really MINO Oreos... cute~* See~* really is Mini.

SSFF picked me up from work on Monday for more X'mas shopping.. I like this photo~* There is Mr. Sunny + 黄黄的小黄 + Me with new haircut~*

I am feeling so tired today.. But theres a gathering tonight. =(

Okie.. ending here.

Cheers~*

No comments: