Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

Meet up with my Favorite Girl - HY last evening for a post-xmas dinner..

Had my current favorite - Chinese Cuisine. Don't know what is wrong with me of late.. but I have this craving for Chinese Food. But HY is like my duplicate - she loves what I love. So Chinese Food is good for her too~~* Now you know why I love you so much Girl - although I suan you alot, bully you alot.. :x

We had a fantastic time catching up!! Now she got the latest update of my Life~~* All with Names included - yupz, not ancronyms.. keke. And I discover a BIG secret!! I have the power to change the Life of a Girl~~* 7 years ago.. when she got into Uni, her fears, insecurities and the lack of support from People around her almost made her give up the opportunity to NTU. But with my (ahem ahem) constant encouragment and support, she took the leap ahead and brave through NTU. =) Frankly.. I have forgotton about that conversation (but I remember alot of others things~~* Like how someone got lost in NTU and called me and was on the verge of crying) that took place 7 years ago, but every word is deeply etched in her memory.

But on a more serious tone.. I'm very proud of where you are today Girl. It took more then that few words of mine to get you to where you are today. You put in endless time, effort and will-power to get to where you are today. You have learnt alot along the way - from the small-voice obliging sweet Girl that always get bullied and pushed around, keeping all the 委屈 to yourself and only dare to let your tears flow by hiding in the Toilet, to the Girl who knows how to stand up for herself and say 'No'. =)

And thanks for always being there for me.. for all the emails exchanges when we are sitting face-to-face, for the long walk from Yishun MRT to Office, for holding on to my hands when I first have my ears pireced, for choosing that lovely Butterfly diamond necklace for Him, for spending your entire lunch time with me on the phone while I cry my heart out when He broke up with me, for all the endless bitching sessions and.. for reserving that 姐妹 spot for me on your special day (actually you dont reserved for me I will also self-invite myself lah. :p)

Thanks Darling.. =) I never intend to let this post get so emotional.. but I am sure I got you tearing and yet still smiling right now.. Dont deny - 我是你肚子里的那只毛毛虫。=)

老土.. but I still want to say this -友谊万岁~*

No comments: