Monday, December 28, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

X'mas Celebration - Three
Office released us at 12.30am on X'mas Eve~~* And I headed on for a much needed nap after work. Uncle Loh picked me from Home around 6pm; yupz.. Uncle need to work. Headed down to Dempsey for Dinner... but before that, we had my all-time-favorite Ice cream~*

Dinner was at this Alfresco Spanish Restaurant tucked away at a nice cosy corner at Dempsey. Uncle Loh made reservations and the waiting staff all greeted him by name; service is very good~*
Loti loti... I didnt eat this; but Uncle Loh ate quite a bit... so I guess it must be nice. Ordered some Mushroom Tapas to share - this is real yummy~* Night is falling.. the ambience of the place is good. Anyway... while waiting for our Main, I opened my Present~* Err.. seriously; I never had anything from Swarovski before... A Poodle Stap with many bling blings~* This is hanging on my Camera now.. =) Err.. some Seafood rice. It is not bad; but I still prefer my good old Chinese Food. =) I made a little Boo Hoo with the movie booking; but eventually we caught the Alvin & the Chipmunks at Bugis.. After which we headed down to Bliss @ Ponggol to meet Bestie and a couple of friends~* Bliss.. is crowded. Very dark; photographer lousy ah... =( But Merry X'mas Darling~~* A year ago, we counted down next to this Stinky Orange Dustin @ Hongkong.. A year later we counted down together @ Singapore... We'll count down together for the next 30 (or make that 50) years ah~* The night is still young.. so we did what we did best - Mahjong. I won quite a bit that nite!! But the high-light for me is this 小三元~* The night ended at 4am and Uncle Loh sent me back.. I am still so awake that I still manage to catch an episode of the TVB Drama before I drift off to bed at 5am. =)

No comments: