Monday, December 28, 2009

Dear Bloggie,
X'mas Celebration - Four + Five
(X'mas Day)
And so.. it is finally X'mas. Despite sleeping at 5am the night before, I woke up early and got all dressed up for the X'mas Party @ Granny's.
My fringe getting longer...
All the pressies I lovingly prepared for all my Love Ones.. SSFF came by to send me down to Granny's.. He had a X'mas Party @ Yishun but made a huge detour to send me down to Granny's @ Pasir ris first.. And he bought me my new favorite - KOI bubble tea from AMK. =) X'mas Tree at Granny's... Look at all the pressies~~*

The Spread for the Party~* How to not get fat you tell me... keke. The kids hanging around the X'mas Tree waiting for their pressies.. After which I played another round of Mahjong (Yupz... mahjong again) before SSFF come pick me up. SSFF's pressie to me... this reminds me of the 'Little something of everything' that I gave to DT a decade ago.. =) But the best of the lot in the bag is that little Yellow notebook. =) And.. that's not all.. Yellow Roses... =) Pretty~* He bought movie tickets for a 9+pm show at Bishan; and since its still early we head down to Mind's Cafe for some Board Games. Remind me to NEVER play Blokus with him ever again.. He is damn good at it loh.. tsk tsk.

(Boxing Day)

I collected all my Pressies (Well.. almost all. Some are still at the Office, still got a couple gatherings to go and a couple I already opened up) and open up everything on Boxing Day!! Many many pressies this year!! The 'huat ah' SSFF gave me... keke. Mum thought it looks good on Toffee.. but I took it back from Toffee... its mine you know.. :p It was raining in the evening and I drove down to Sengkang to meet up with Besties.. we did our groceries shopping and we head back to Bestie's house.. Finally after a long wait, we did our X'mas exchange! We all manage to keep our lips tight this year.. zero leakage on who is the secret santa for who this year. In the end, I got this cute Hippo from QH with a Agnes B bag charm.. And she likes the Ferragamo HP Strap I bought and said will find ways to hang it on her iPhone. Steamboat Pary~~* Weird for X'mas but perfect for a rainy December day.. And it is pure bliss having Steamboat with Besties all round a table. After dinner, we did what we did best again - Mahjong.

This is one of the Best X'mas I ever had.. Thanks for everyone for spending time for the fabulous food and preparing the pressies. I still got a couple more X'mas gatherings (okie.. post-x'mas) so more of it coming up. =)

No comments: