Monday, January 25, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

A brand new week.. Slept around 2+am last night, but surprisingly I am still feeling quite fresh this morning. It has been a busy week last week; both at work and play. So.. some random photos from last week.



Decided to go All Pink last week.. Bright Pink Top with a Pink and Grey Checks Bottom; something different from my usual Black. Well.. not going to attempt it anytime soon again as Colleauges kept asking me what's the change.. And nope.. that's Tuesday and I do not have a Date; I headed home right after work. Woke up at 3am on Wednesday Morning when my LG Arena suddenly auto shut-down as the Battery rans dry just after 12hr. I rely heavily on my Cell for the Morning Alarm and that seriously puts me in a panic mode early in the morning.. So I was google-ing for LG's Service Centre at 3:37am... This is also a week of Birthday~~* 20th January is the Birthday of JT (My Best Poly Pal) and JL.. Bought a cake and celebrated for JL in the Office.. SSFF picked me up after work.. Headed down to Vivo City and send my Cell in for repair; using my LG Shine now and I am Loving my Shine all over again. They keypad feels so good after 6 months of touch-screen. Settled at Shin Kushiya for Dinner.. Yum yum.. how not to get fat you tell me. :p SSFF wants me to eat Breakfast every morning.. so we bought AKK for Breakfast on Thursday. Yupz.. the famous one down West.. and I am Loving the PKK~* Meet up with DG after work on Thursday at Orchard.. Been ages since I last saw him~* He just completed his ICT last week.. Yummy~~* Seriously.. now you know why I cannot slim down even with all the running. Walked around the new Shopping Centres and chilled out a little at the Roof Top Garden on top of Orchard Central.. And.. the night ended with Marvelous Cream~~*

A very Random Photo Post.. well, just trying to get all the photos out from my Camera. But next up.. Zoo zoo Zoo~~*

No comments: