Monday, January 25, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

This is my 1000th Post on Cottage By The River!! I thought I'll write something sentimental.. but instead this will be on my Little Excursion to the Zoo zoo Zoo~* Time flies.. started writing back in 2003 to pen down my thoughts as Classes have ended and I am sitting for the last exams in Poly. Wanted to kill some time and at the same time keep some memories.. but noone has expected that I'll still at the same Cyber Space after 7 years and have post 1000th Post. So anyway.. back to my Zoo zoo Zoo.

I am SO looking forward to last Saturday.. My last visit to the Zoo is at least 6 years back; and those who knows me long enough will know that I simply.. Love Zoo. =)

Arrange to meet up with Andrea + Ronnie, Qianhui + Ben and Karen + Eugene at 9:30am at Ang Mo Kio for Breakfast.. Liwei picked me up at my place and thou the meeting time is super unearthly for a Saturday; but NOONE is late!! Had Egg and Loti for Breakfast~* But hor.. AMK's S11 Egg and Loti not nice.. =(
All 8 adults squeezed on a tiny table.. Its kind of silly-looking as the Coffee Shop is almost empty but yet there is this table that is bursting with people. But we 相亲相爱.. =) And after Breakfast.. we made our way to Singapore Zoo~~* While waiting for Eugene's Car to reach, we stand around and took some photos. Okie.. I'm not going to upload all the Animal Photos (not that I took alot to begin with) coz I am just plain lazy.. Anyway.. Zoo is friendly to our Visually Handicap Friends. Sweet~* A visit to the Zoo.. how can I miss my Absolute Favorite - Hippo!! Only manage to see the Daddy and Mummy Hippo.. Baby Hippo is swiming in the water and I cannot get a good shot of him. But nevertheless.. adorable right? There are SO big in size and yet they got the tiniest eyes and the cutest little ears. 他们。。走到哪里就坐到哪里。=__=*Muakz* Then we reach the Kangaroo's Land.. Bestie's Favorite. No money to buy a seat on SIA to Aussie; see if I can get freight over instead. Keke.. How you know you have 烟鬼 for Friends.. when they got all excited when they see Yellow Boxes like this. Ben is already reaching into his bag for Ciggies and Lighter.. =__= But nope, we checked with some staff nearby.. These are not Yellow Box; they are Packing Lots. No smoking is allowed in the Zoo~* The ever famous Baboon.. We are forever spending ALOT of time in this enclosure with the Monkeys.. Watching them catching fleas off each other's back, lazing around sun-tanning and trying to catch the Monkeys 'in-the-act'. Then then...我们发现了通缉犯!!来人啊,快把逃跑的猴子抓起来!I think Zoo is rather 贴心.. They are afraid tha you do not know how does an Otter or Hippo looks like; so they have this 3D Animal Head on the signage.The weather is really warm.. Bestie bought us all a round of Ben & Jerry. Yummy~~* I realized... Zoo has ALOT of Cats (big and small with or without spots) and Monkeys (Brown and White with all sorts of Butts). Talking about Professionalism, this 兄弟 we have here is damn 敬业; he just walk up front and suddenly pose like this for the longest time ever for us to take photo.. Wonder how much is Zoo paying him; maybe Peanuts? See see.. they really is 走到哪里都能坐。I am trying to figure out for the longest time ever.. wtf is this. It is like a brown curtain of some strings.. but 皇天不负有心人. We waited long enough for this Orang Utan that has just came out of some Hair Salon with his beautiful brown rebonded hair to turn around. Half way through we passed by a Toilet and there is ALOT of commotion inside.. I kpo-ed and realised there is a Peeping Monkey in the Toilet~~* Told you Singapore Zoo got ALOT of lao gao. Bestie wanted to see the Giraffe~~* And co-incidentally, its their Feeding Time!! Liwei passed me the money and we get to feed these long-necked Animals.. okie, more of Me feeding while Bestie siam-ed all the way. Okie.. lets pose for a nice photo!! Giraffe got Long Black Tongue with sticky saliva.. damn gross. EEeee~~* We were at the Rhino Enclosure looking at the Rhinos.. Mr Vain Pot got all jealous and after a loud sceeching call; He open up his Beautiful Tail screaming: LOOK AT ME! But well..孔雀开屏,还真不是每天都见到。。This is the Body of the White Rhino with the Birdies.. I am very disturb by these Birdies. I know that Birdies will be pecking off worms or something off the Back of the Rhino.. but I never know they peck Holes on the skin, and continue pecking at the same spot.. Infection anybody? Is this normal? Qianhui wanted to see Horsey.. so here we are, 8 Grown-ups at the Kidz World~~* The Girls posing under the Hot Hot Sun with the Too-too Train.. Ooh hoo~~* Meet Belle, she's real sweet as she is the only one that pokes her head out to be patted. While the others are washing their hand before our 3pm Lunch.. Qianhui and I strayed off and got to carry the Guinea Pig. Everyone was all over the place looking for us... guilty. =( Found a table for 8 at KFC and the Guys went to buy the Food.. Bestie and Me~~* Lunchie~~* Qianhui, Bestie and Me~~* Its been ages since I last ate Fast Food with the Girls.. Everyone tuck in heartily while discussing after-Zoo-plans.. A visit to Little Girls' Room before we set off... A Group Photo before we leave Zoo zoo Zoo~~* I had a Lovely time with my Best Friends and their +1.. 很感谢他们在百忙之中抽出时间,起了个大早、陪了我走那么多路、晒了那么多太阳。因为对动物园情有独钟的应该只有我一个。

But.. that is not the end!! We headed back home for a shower and nap nap (we all wakie very early you know) and gather at Whompoa at 7pm for some delicious Hawker Fare~* Satay Beehoon, Char Har Mee and 鱼头炉.. Yummy~* And headed back to AMK for a 9+pm show~~* Hachiko is a damn good show; its been ages since I cried in the Cinema but 这部戏超感人、超催泪。AMK's Cinema is damn cold.. everyone came out freezing, while I was totally in difference. Only then I realised its coz I had my own cardigan on, and Liwei's jacket too. 温暖咯。。=)

La Kopi-ed at the same S11 we assemble at 9:30am and 散场 at close to 1am. 还真是有始有终。。Head to OCC with Liwei to meet his Friends for a round of Pool before we head home.

Its been a wonderful day out with my Favorite Girls and their Plus One.. Let's do this again soon yar, I had a fantastic time~*

No comments: