Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

It has been a busy Wednesday for me.. Too many Itineraries to do up, and too many Guests coming in to Office, and too many purchases and other misc items that is screaming for my attention. Office has been exceptionally cold..

But I was too busy to really moan over it. Its my Pak Tor Wednesday!! Boyfriend came by Office to pick me up from work and we headed down to Parkway.. I had the yummy Mee Rebus and Grass Jelly.. and since I am at Parkway, there is no way I could say no to my Favorite Chocolate Chip Icecream @ Scoopz. Ran a little errands (Toto-buying and Supermarket-shopping) and we head home shortly after coz I am real tired. I even give my Dramas a miss and head straight to bed; when Boyfriend called for the usual nitely chat, I have already doze off.. I.. am going on Diet.. Packed Strawberries for Brekkie (ate 3 and that is 7 calories) and White Bread with a slice of Ham for Lunchie. Will head home for a Jog (hope the lazy bug dont get better of me) and give Dinner a miss. I'll try to stick to this routine and see if it works. But well, Boyfriend is not too happy with this as he thinks I am not getting enough nutrients. No choice - I notice my 小胖's Tummy is getting smaller while mine is getting bigger. He must have stick a tube somewhere and transferred some eeky fats over to me. =(

Okie.. that's it for now. I have to get back to work as there's really plenty to do. One day to Friday!! Let's count down to the weekend together!!

No comments: