Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dear Bloggie,


I think.. I am hooked to photo editing; somehow I like putting all the photos into 1. Even there is nothing interesting going on.. but I still will want to just put what-ever pathetic photos that I have. Went for my long over due Facial last evening after work.. I am glad that the Beautician did not talk to me as I am really tired.. I hate it when the Beautician gets all chirpy and wants to talk. I am not much of a Conversationist; especially to strangers.
Anyway.. Boyfriend swing by Orchard to pick me up after my Facial. Awfully sweet of him~~* Headed down to Adam Road Hawker for some famous Nasi Lemak; well.. it is really nice.

See... there is nothing interesting, but I just cant help but come in post a little something.

I have been gaining weight (I mean.. just take a look at all the Food I've been eating) and I think its time to do something about it. Instead of running 8km to get rid of 500 calories per day; I shall work at how to consume 500 calories lesser each day. And 3500 calories less will equate to 1 pound (which is 0.453kg).. There is no fool-proof way and no short-cut; 一步一脚印。

Okie.. thats all for now. I've got quite a lot to settle at work today. Have a fantastic Wednesday!!

No comments: