Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

.A Random Post.
[1] I realised that there are really people reading my Little Cyber Space!! I notice the counter has been jumping at a rather fast rate.. hence I've been keeping tabs of the number recently. Over the weekend.. my Cottage by the River got hit 60+ times; and from yesterday till this morning.. it went up by another 10. So well.. at least its nice to know someone is actually interested in my rather mundane life. =)
[2] Boyfriend got to work late last Thursday.. so I whipped out a simple Dinner for him and he swing by my House after work to grab his Lunch Box. I was so busy cooking that I forgot to take a picture of the finish product.. But I packed a replica for my Lunch on Friday.
My New My Melody Lunch Box~* I am so Loving it!! Anyway.. I am a 'private limited' when it comes to cooking.. Just some Fried Chicken Karrage, Fry Eggs and Stir Fried Assorted Mushrooms with Oyster Sauce. Boyfriend said its good; but 我看他也不敢说不好吃啦..
[3] Boyfriend went out with his Uni Pals last Friday.. and I slept from 6pm on Friday evening till.. .. .. 9am on Saturday. 厉害吧! I am seriously exhausted.. packed in too much activities for the long CNY Break with all the steamboat, mahjong and 5km jog.
[4] So.. we went out on a Saturday!!

I was once on this Ramen Crave previously and requested for Japanese Ramen at 12 midnight.. Since then Boyfriend did a little research on Ramen in case I threw him another stunt as such. Mai siao siao ah, he is well-prepared.. This Tampopo @ Ngee Ann City B2 (newly open branch) was highly reccomanded in the itsy bitsy webbie.. so we tried that for Dinner. Well.. I am Loving my Ramen (with Katsu) but Boyfriend does not like his Udon. My noodles is cook just right and soup is simply devine, but my fried pork cutlet is a little on the hard side but I dont have much issue with that. So next time do try their Ramen.. that's what they are famous for! Walked over to Cenileisure after Dinner.. and had my Favorite Peach Yogurt Icecream from .. .. .. okie, that name slipped off my mind. [Edited: Its Frolick!!] Tell me how not to get FAT.. caught the movie - Nine. Its a musical sort of Movie, the plot is kinda silly.. but the music and dance are good. Headed down to Yishun Dam to chill out a little more after the show before we headed home.

[5] Sunday was updated in another post.. it was a wonderful day out with Boyfriend and his Friends.

[6] Meet up with my Aunts + Cousin for Dinner on Monday (that's last night)!!

Seoul Garden has went all computerized!! Its rather like Sakae Sushi.. you just click on the Food Items and they will have it delivered to your table. On one hand.. I rather like this as we could all be seated on the table chit chatting instead of moving around getting the food. But with this system.. there is no way I can get the desired quantity (like just 1 pcs of crab stick when I am already super full) and I realised there is a decrease in Food Variety. Anyway.. I ate a little too much and am still feeling rather bloated even after 1 night. Argh..

[7] Did you realised I am grouping up the photos now.. Ermm.. this makes uploading of photos easier as there are lesser photos to upload. But I have to spend a little time before hand to edit the photos.. Pros and Cons; but I find this easier..

[8] Another pack week.. Facial on Tuesday, Pak Tor on Wednesday, Jogging on Thrisday, Tentative Poly Dinner on Friday, Belly Man's Birthday Party on Saturday and CNY Family Dinner on Sunday.. I need more sleep~~*

[9] I have decided that I have enough of my fringe and am going to let it grow back.. Guess for the next 1 mth or so will be the last batch of photos with me + short fringe (or bangs as the youngsters calls it.. we need to keep up with times you know.. keke.)

[10] Okie.. enough of my Random-ness. I have to get back to work... But on a side note to HY: Yupz.. I am a Happy Girl now with my Apple. =) See you Darling next Friday!!

No comments: