Friday, February 19, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

More photos update!!

Wednesday has officially became my Pak Tor Day with Boyfriend.. Even thou we have been meeting on a daily basis over the long weekend; Boyfriend insisted that we should still meet despite being tired and he has plenty of work to be completed. So.. we meet up at Orchard and had Dinner @ Ion. Decided to let him try out this yummy Japanese Restaurant @ Ion B4 that Bestie brought me during my Birthday Eve last year.. He.. is already half-way into his Food when I suddenly exclaim "我还没拍照".. He quickly re-arrange the Food to make it look photographable. Then.. I got him to demostrate the 喜怒哀乐.. Not too bad right, keke.. can see the difference. While having Steamboat at Bestie house on 初二, DL promised Besties that he'll buy her 2 house if he won the 5.9mil Toto first price (needless to say.. he didn't win.). And while we're at Toy'r'us after Dinner.. He suddenly pointed out to these 2 and tell me "I also buy you 2 house.. nah!" One thing about Boyfriend is.. He insist that I have to eat Breakfast every morning. So.. he bought me Dunkin Dounuts for Brekkie. And I choose this~~* Some Tiger's Tail!! It has my favorite vanilla custard inside; but just that the orange gluey topping (the Tiger's Tail) is a little too sweet for my liking. Yesterday.. Active and Passive brought us out for Lunch - 我们的开年饭! 开年饭一定要有鱼生,我们得捞个风生水起,龙凤升天!Lunch was at Tung Lok @ Paramount Hotel.. The food on the whole is good. Keke.. I got a bit lazy to upload the photos. Lunch was good and there are plenty of witty and light-hearted exchanges through-out the meal..

Today is 大年初六了,and Boyfriend is meeting his Uni Friends for Dinner. I am supposed to meet up with EM today; but till now no sound no picture. But I am extremely sleepy today and will not mind heading home early for my well-deserved beauty rest.

Okie~~* Its Friday and I've gotta get some work done. Have a Fantastic Weekend ah!!

No comments: