Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

This will be... My Valentine's Day 2010. =) 14th February falls on 大年初一 (okie.. tell me who doesnt know it) this year.. I was on leave (Company's Forced Leave) on the 12th February, the Boyfriend took leave on that day too and said we'll celebrate our Valentine's Day on the 12th February.

Boyfriend is "in-charge" of the Day's itinerary.. He told me he'll pick me up from Home at 12:30pm; but at 15min to the pick-up time.. He sms-ed and told me he'll be late - This is SO not him. Finally at 12:45pm..

Boyfriend: I reached.. You recieved?
Me: Recieved what?

(At the same time walking to the Door and opening up; and I saw a guy with a bouquet of Flowers)

After signing off the Flowers.. I went down with my Pretty Daisy. And this.. is just the beginning of my Surprises..

Boyfriend told me he will be meeting his friends for Coffee the day before.. so I simply head home after work on Thursday while He have some Guy-Guy Time. But nope... He actually meet up with his Uni Pals for Dinner and headed down to his Secondary School Friend's house for some Baking Session at 9+pm. He baked me 1 whole big box of Chocolate Chip Cookies; and if this is not enough, I have 5 special ones with my Name spelt out in Chocolate Chips. *sweeeet* It took more then 3hr for this 1 batch of Cookies to be out; hence there wasnt even any extra ones for his Friends to try. And... this is not all. My Silly Boy said He spend more then an hour at Youtube learning how to fold these little hearts from those Videos; and He bought those thick construction papers instead of the thin color papers.. resulting in plenty of blister all over his hands. There are a total of... 141 hearts; why 141.. go figure out yourself. And.. a watch. He really went all out to pamper me. He had wanted to get some White Omega but He couldnt find it.. but seriously, I was never into Branded Watches and He has really put in so much effort thus far and I really dont need anything else from him. But pretty right.. very dressy. Next Stop: Bukit Purmei!! I have always love Lormee and he always tell me the Best Lormee is at Bukit Purmei.. This type of Branded Lormee only operates for Breakfast and Lunch; hence we took the opportunity and headed down South for the Best Lormee in Town! After Lunchie.. we headed down all the way to the West - Science Center! And we check out hte Body World Exhibition.. Dont see the exhibition small small; we spend more then 2hours there.. It is rather interesting and infomative. Since we still have some time to spare, we went to IMM and I spend.. quite some time at Daiso. =) And then.. Dinner Time~* He made reservations at this Italian place @ Bukit Timah. Waiting for the food... And I started doodling on the Yellow Paper with the Crayons provided. Ugly I know.. I can never draw. But I can draw Alphabets~* Use to do this alot back in Secondary School... Ordered a Large Pizza to share.. The Sunny-side up adds so much taste to it. And also some Wings as side... I know Portobello Mushroom are supposed to be BIG.. but this is an appetiser - and it turned out to be GIANTIC! Needless to say... We cannot finish the Food. And I continue to doodle...This is a very nice place with good food to boast.. Just in case you are interested; this is the Address. Ask for the out-door courtyard; the ambience there is Fantastic... =) This is not the end.. Boyfriend made reservations for a 10pm Movie - Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief at Vivo City.. This is another very nice show!! I have the tendency to fall asleep during Movie recently.. but I was wide wide awake for the whole show (that will tell you how nice this is). With that.. we went for a Car Wash and Fuel at Thomson Road; and I got Boyfriend to take the long way back to my house.

Its... been ages since anyone celebrated Valentine's Day with me with such Effort. I was single last year; and the year before I was made to carry a bouquet of heavy flowers and stood in the wind outside SIM's Gate for an hour waiting (while Ex went sending Classmate (which I presume is some Bitch) around).

But then.. I am really blessed right now with Boyfriend showering so much Love and Effort on me - what have I done right again to deserve all these I do wonder at times.. Noone has ever baked me anything and folded me so many tiny hearts. And to have a Big Guy with a busy schedule doing this for Me.. I must have really done something really right. So.. That is my First Valentine's Day with Boyfriend - its been a Fantastic One. Hope your's is just as good... =)

No comments: