Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dear Bloggie,
It is Tuesday yesterday.. but we got to bring forward our Pak Tor Wednesday forward. Boyfriend is starting his Company Soccer Match today hence.. no choice. But anyway.. he has a presentation out-of-office yesterday; and he came down to pick me up after work. And.. I'm rather grateful he did that; see the heavy downfall.. And he held my hands in his through-out the entire journey (like he always do), 丝丝暖意涌现心里.

You know.. I love car journeys with Boyfriend. Just the 2 of us in the car, he'll hold my hand.. and we'll just be updating each other on our daily lifes, gossipping, or just mindlessly teasing each other. Despite the current hike in petrol, Boyfriend always take the long route back to my house.. so we can spend a little more time together. ^^

Anyway.. we made our way to City Hall in the heavy rain. The traffic was pretty slow due to the rain as the visibility is quite low.. so we nicely see the ERP went from $1.00 to $1.50 when the clock ticked 5:30pm.

And now.. this is the main reason why we're at City Hall. Boyfriend bidded for this 2 Muggs at eBay and went to collect it from the Seller. Boyfriend Mama already told Boyfriend not to buy anymore as there is no more storage place at home; Boyfriend just msn-ed me saying Boyfriend Mama made noise last night... :p

But anyway.. he manage to get a very rare Muggs (the one of the left) and Boyfriend is very happy about it. He happy can le lah... ^^ So.. after collecting the Toys; we went to Shodudo for Dinner.. coz I wanted to eat Waffles.
Had a wonderful Dinner with Boyfriend.. and we ended Dinner with a Cookies & Cream Ice-cream crepe with Caremel Banana and Chocolate Sauce. Super duper yummyz... ^^

With that.. we walk around a little more and we headed home (taking the ultra long route of coz)..

And.. Boyfriend is going to pick me up after my Dinner with Colleauges. So its not a Pak Tor Wednesday.. I am still going to see him. We are a very sticky couple now I know.. but I happy ah. 不用你管!

No comments: