Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dear Bloggie,
Its Wednesday yesterday.. but since Pak Tor Wednesday is being brought forward; I had Dinner with a colleauge at a new place that is newly opened by my ex-colleauge. It is located at Lucky Plaza; #01-106.. so please do go support abit if you're in the area. Anyway.. its pick-and-go Japanese food. The price is consider low at Orchard Road and the Food is good. I think I should elaborate a little more on the Food.. but am just a little too lazy. Anyway.. its really not bad for the price you pay. Not Waraku or Tampopo standard.. but you get the gist. =) Boyfriend swing by to pick me up after Dinner.. *sweet* Anyway.. I was waiting for him at the Taxi Stand at Shaw Centre. The cab queue is not exactly long.. and I saw 2 LV, 1 MiuMiu (not mine), 1 Balenciaga and 1 Chanel all in the same queue.
Boyfriend was craving for Chewy Juniors the day before; so I made a detour and drop by Chew Juniors at Bugis and picked up some for Him. =) And.. accompany him for Dinner at Ponggol Nasi Lemak.. Looks yummy; I also want to eat!! And its home sweet home after that as I am tired.
I have been out everyday after work for the entire week; and I still am pack with plans today and tomorrow.. Its 1 tiring week, but manage to catch up with many people..
I am so looking forward to the weekend.. hope it comes real soon. =)

No comments: