Friday, April 16, 2010

Dear Bloggie,


It has been 1 busy week for me as I've got Dinner Dates every single day this week.. it is really bad planning on my side to lump all the appointments together; I am seriously very tired and not to mention all the extra food-intake. =( But Boyfriend is not having it easy too.. his been picking me up after all the Dinners. So he has been staying back in the Office till late and having his Dinner very very late.
Anyway.. its Dinner with the Uni Girls last evening. We had plan to head back to China Town but the rain was so heavy we have no choice but to change the venue to Bugis instead. I.. was early. So I was wondering alone in Bugis and I ended up with.. a new pair of shoes from Pazzion. ^^

Dinner was at MOF.. we didnt order alot, but just 2 mains anda couple of sides to share among 4 adults and a kid. The restaurant is rather crowded and very noisy; definitely not a good catching-up place. Give me China Town anytime!!

So Dinner ended a little after 9pm and Boyfriend came pick me up.. headed back to AMK for his Dinner and its Home Sweet Home..

Finally.. its Friday. I'm going to see五月天 tomorrow!! So excited just to think of it.. hope the weather will be good as it is an out door concert.

And just 2 weeks more to my trip to HK.. cant wait. ^^

No comments: