Friday, April 23, 2010

Dear Bloggie,
It's been 1 week since I last update.. been lazy (nope, actually its more of busy as I am really busy trying to get something done). But anyway.. its been a great week for me thus far!! Let's 回顾我的一周大小事!
[Friday]

Boyfriend swing by Office last Friday (oh my.. its 1 week ago!) and we headed down to Marina Square. There is plans for Dinner and Movies with his Uni Pals; but since we're early, we took a little break at Anderson.. you can never go wrong with Ice-cream. ^^Surprisingly.. none of them were late!! Had Billy Bombers and we 2 shared a Main. Not very hungry after the Ice-cream you see.. Anyway, with great co-incidence.. we realised the Guys has GFs with names starting with As - Angeline, Andrea and Angela. And what actually surprise me even more is.. these are names of my Best Frewns. So.. the only Girl in the group declare herself as Angle. ^^

We watched.. Kick Ass. A group of 9.. frankly, its been ages since I last went out in a big group. Actually I pretty envy Boyfriend.. he really got ALOT of Friends. But at times I think back, I will never have my Bestie traded away for a big group of Friends. ^^

[Saturday]A

As usual... Saturday is my usual Jogging Day with Lizzie. We covered 5km again, with a slightly better timing. Met a Weird Uncle half way through and he chatted with me for a good distance. If not for him, I guess I would have made it below 35min. Its okie, I'll try again tomorrow.. pray that I dont meet that Weird Uncle again tomorrow.

Boyfriend woke up early and picked me up for Breakfast after my Morning Jog.. we went to Sunshine Plaza for some yummy WTM. Walked to Bugis after the meal and prayed a little at 观音庙 and walked to the Market and bought Light Sticks (in blue of coz).. we are going to watch MY 五月天 you know... ^^

Head back to Boyfriend's House after that and I promptly fall asleep.. tired you know. Till Bestie called and tell me - She lost her wallet. *Thunder & Lightning*

Err.. as in real thunder and lighting. It really starts raining heavily... =( We are attending an Out-Door Concert you know...

Anyway.. the rain stopped around 6pm and we made our way to Kallang. Despite the wet chairs, muddy ground (that ruin my favorite flats) and the extremely warm and humid weather.. 五月天还是超赞的!I am still so In-Love with them.. keke, dont tell Boyfriend.

Bestie and I were singing-along to every tune, jumping around and waving that light-stick, I think we did as well as the 十多岁的小歌迷. ^^

I do not care how the reviews for the Concert went.. but as long as I am concern, I think 五月天 did well and I enjoyed myself to the fullest. Once again 我还是带着不舍的心离去.. the only problem I have thou is the Muddy Floor.

[Sunday]

Woke up and I feel pain everywhere.. 不认老也不行, jump a bit only and I am aching all over. Boyfriend came over and pick me up for Breakfast at AMK.. Seriously, Boyfriend is not an early person. But he knows I am so he wakie very early every weekend to bring me out for Breakfast... super effort. ^^

After which.. we went to Boyfriend's colleauge's - Rainbow's house for Mahjong. Boyfriend sent me back after Mahjong coz I am tired..

[Tuesday]

I am aching all over remember.. so I made an appointment for massage. Boyfriend swing by Orchard to pick me up after my massage and we went to Serangoon Garden for Dinner. And to Ollie Mollie for some Drinks with his Friends - Belly Man + NiuNiu, MiYe + GF, Ryan Papa and Prawn Man.

Anyway.. highlight of the night - I saw Grouchy Bear.

Err.. Said Hi and Bye when I am leaving.. that's all.

[Wednesday]

Then comes my Pak Tor Wednesday.. Boyfriend picked me up from work and we head back to His House.. need to draft out our Trip's itinerary as I have to do my Packing this weekend so I can leave my luggage at his place. So we nua-ed at his house till 9+ and we head out for Ponggol Nasi Lemak..

[Friday]

And today.. I have a Date with Boyfriend again.

Anyway.. I am real glad that this road is fixed. Somehow.. this is a plot of grass but people tend to use this as a short-cut to get to the bus-stop. From grass to sand.. it truly 实现了- 路是人走出来的. But it tend to get all muddy and floods when it rains; so imagine how glad I am when I see the pavement nicely done this morning. For once our Town Council has done something right. ^^

Actually.. there are more happenings this week, but it gets insignificant when it blows over.. Like my Office Air-con, my very expensive loti and my new bling-bling shoes.

But its alright.. weekend is here once again. Hope it'll be a fantastic one for you k!! ^^

No comments: