Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Post has been rather slow of late.. somehow that Blogging Bug went on a vaccation and I do not have much mood to update. And also.. I am getting busy with Project XPBP. I am so sure that I'll have many many white hair as I am getting kind of stress up. How I wish Bestie can be here to guide and help.. but she is going on a long long break soon. But she really deserve this long holiday and I'm so going to miss her.
Anyway.. Dinner with The Boyfriend last Friday at Watami @ Ion. Dinner was yummilicious~~* Walk around a little after Dinner and we caught a show - Shutter Island after Dinner. Well.. the show is rather good, ending with an unexpected twist.. And its not as scary as the I thought it would be. We took a long stroll back to the car and with that.. it ended my short date with The Boyfriend.

Boyfriend has been waking up early for the past few weekends; so I decided to give him a break and let him sleep in. He swing by to pick me up in the afternoon and after some Food, we head back to his place to plan out upcoming trip.. We are going HongKong this Friday you know! ^^
And then.. we picked the Girls (Bestie and 小倩 up and went for Steamboat!! Dinner is at Tian Fu @ Katong, and we had a wonderful time catching up over Food. They.. all ate 5 plates (or izzit more?) of Beef EACH! The night wended at Bliss @ Ponggol Park with their Plus One coming down to join us for Drinks.

Sunday.. .. .. Didnt do much. ^^ Went for grocery shopping with The Boyfriend in the evening, and we headed out for Dinner with His Parents and Brother + GF. After we're done with Dinner, headed back to Boyfriend's place for Soup. Boyfriend Mama cooked 爱心汤! I am still very full from Dinner.. and told The Boyfriend to get me 1 small bowl. But he came back.. with 1 small pot. And told me this is the smallest Soup Bowl.. 爱心汤 you know, die die also got to swallow everything down.

And after that.. it is Home Sweet Home.

Once again its been a good weekend for me.. with The Boyfriend. ^^

2 comments:

Andrea said...

aww... that's so schweet! am i'm gonna miss you too!

by the way, me + your bf had 5 plates of beef each whereas qian had 4 plates only (cheaterbug!). and you forgot to mention that i'm the champion! hahahaha

Angel said...

Qianhui cheated ah?! keke.. and yes yes.. you're forever our champion!!

Have a safe trip k darling.. ^^