Monday, April 12, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Its been a wonderful weekend for me once again.. But I started feeling upset last night as Monday looms nearer; and the 25min wait for the SBS Bus this morning is a rather bad start of the week. But nevertheless.. I am so looking forward to this weekend; got 五月天 you know. =)

[Friday]Meet up with HY after work on Friday at AMK.. No matter how frequently I meet her; it just does not seem enough.. we seemed to have endless to talk about. Dinner was at New York new York @ AMK Hub. I had my all-time-favorite of Spagetti in Cream Sauce and a piece of Breaded Fish... *Yumz* I am seriously in love with this and would only eat this everytime I dine at New York New York.

An Ice-cream Waffle is a fantastic way to end our meal.. after which her Friend swing by to pick her up and Boyfriend walk over to meet me. Its Friday you know.. cannot leave Boyfriend alone at home. Had a quick Dinner with him (he eat I see) and we caught a show - Date Night.

The show is nice!! Despite it being a Friday and we caught a 11:15pm show (reads: I might fall asleep anytime).. I manage to stay awake though-out as the show's pace is fast and every bit is very comical. Show ended around 1am; we walked back to his house to take the car and its Home Sweet Home for me. I is tired you know... keke.

[Saturday]

Wakie at 7am; and went for my regular Saturday Jog with Lizzie.. The weather is good and my condition is not that bad despite the little sleep; we covered 5km at 42min. Can be better I think.. coz I walk quite a bit. I target for under 35min this Saturday!!

Went back home.. and I contemplated if I should wake Boyfriend up. We have a Date you know.. but I cant bear to wake him up that early; He is not exactly a Morning Person and its weekend after all - I want him to get abit more rest too. But being the ever-so-sweet Boyfriend.. He called me at 9:30am and said he has woke up coz set the alarm to go off.. =) And with that.. He picked me up at 10+ and we had Brekkie @ Amoy Street Hawket Center. My Favorite.. and its really very very Favorite Lor Mee. I had the Big Bowl of Lor Mee.. 2 stick of Fried Carrot Cake.. 2 Oneh Oneh..
Boyfriend say I eat alot.. but I really cannot resist you know. :p Since its early after Brekkie.. we head down to Vivo City. I am still trying to look for the Blue light sitck - 五月天 is coming you know. Keke.. And then I got tired so we stop for Kopi Break. Actually.. its Kopi Break for Boyfriend and Tau Huay Zui Break for me.

Anyway.. I never been to the Republic Food Court at Vivo City before. And I realised.. the Tau Huay Zui is very very good! Walk around abit more.. Boyfriend buy toys at Toy'r'us. They giving out the Toy'r'us Star Card for purchases above a certain amount.. and Boyfriend manage to get 1. See how happy he is; like a big baby like that.

Did a little Grocery Shopping and we head back to Boyfriend's House. See see.. this is a portion of his Toy Collection. He is trying to pack his Room so he lined some up in the Dining Table.

We slack a little and wait for his Uni Friends - Red Date & 好人 to come over for Mahjong.. Red Date 坏人! I 包-ed Red Date a 五台.. and on the other hand, 好人 is really a super 好人. He is the best 上脚 anyone could wish for. Eventually, I still manage to walk away with a little winnings.

Its around 8+pm.. so we head down to Chomp Chomp for Dinner. Ordered some Dishes to share; but I wasnt hungry; so its more of the Guys. Its only around 10pm after we're done with Dinner.. since its still early, we head back to Boyfriend's house for another round of mahjong.

Boyfriend's Mama was at home when we return.. she was standing behind me watching me play most of the time; and she concluded the Guys are all bullying me - since I'm the only Girl at the table. See see.. Red Date really is 坏人, even Boyfriend Mama said that. But really kan chiong, Boyfriend Mama was commenting which card I should throw and which I should not..

And oh.. Boyfriend Mama call me Ah Girl. =)

We played another 2 rounds - and I break even. So we played a total of 4 rounds and its 3+am when it all ended.

[Sunday]

I wakie early.. but Boyfriend pang-seyed me at home coz he got Tennis Session with his Friends.. So anyway, I slacked the whole afternoon away catching up with the Dramas and Boyfriend swing by to pick me up around 6pm with Prawning Man and Belly Man after their Tennis. Headed back to Prawning Man house to meet Ms. Big Eye and we went to Yishun Industrial Park for some Thai Zi Char.. Ordered a grand total of 8 dishes for 5 pax; and needless to say I am very full after that.

Bidded Good-byes to them as they went to Prawning Man house for Mahjong Session. We make our way back to AMK for Loti shopping - my Brekkie and Lunchie. Drop by Koi for some of my favorite bubble tea before loti shopping.. and with that, Boyfriend sent me back home and I got all emo at 12mn as he coax me to bed as I think of the brand new week ahead. =(

No comments: