Thursday, April 08, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

It is Pak Tor Wednesday yesterday~~* Boyfriend has a meeting at 4pm so he could not come pick me up. But its alright... I made my way down to AMK and wait for him instead. Claypot Rice for Dinner at a Coffee Shop at central.. this is good; but seriously the one at Geylang is way way better.

Walked back to AMK Hub and we caught a show - The Men who Stare at the Goat (okie.. something like this). Just by the name.. you know its some lame show. Keke.. but Boyfriend wanted to watch, and since got George Clooney.. I thought why not. But seriously.. this is a super lame show. =(


We took a couple seat at the last row.. the Couple B (right next to me) came in only after the show started.. The Couple B Girl beside me quite poor thing - she came in and place her big bag on her lap, and she had a hotdog and drink. I placed my drink at the holder in between me and her.. she got no choice but to hold on to her drink. I tried to ask Boyfriend to put our drink over at his side; but the holder at his side is occupied by Couple A beside him.
I dont know why the Couple B Guy did not help the Girl.. coz the Girl has to juggle the drink while eating her hotdog; and after shes done wit h the hotdog.. I notice that she's trying very hard to finish the drink. I guess its cold holding on to a cold drink; hence she cant wait to finish it up.
Then.. finally Couple B Girl is done with her food and drink. Instead of putting the empty containers on the floor, she held on to them through-out the entire show. She appear to be very 辛苦.. I wonder why the Guy did not offer to help.
Anyway.. with much grace the show ended. We went to Supermarket to get me some read for Lunch today. I.. stood at the Loti session for a good 15min (or izzit more) trying to figure out what to buy. Tsk tsk.. super indecisive. I ended up buying Loti from Breadtalk after Boyfriend intervene.
And this.. is my favorite Brekkie combination!! This loti can be found at NTUC.. it is super soft. Yupz.. so its loti for Brekkie and loti for Lunchie. Super carbo.. but surprisingly I think I can lose weight like that.

Okie.. that's all for today. Cant wait for the weekend... =)

No comments: