Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

It is Pak Tor Wednesday today!! But who says I can only meet Boyfriend on Wednesday. Keke.. His meeting at 4pm yesterday was cancelled so he drove across the Island to pick me up after work and have Dinner at Tampines.

I.. suddenly felt like eating the Pork Chop Fried Rice and off to 鼎泰丰 we go... Ordered too much, had problem stuffing all the food down. Anyway.. they have this Taro Bun! A new addition to their menu and I am loving it. I was telling Boyfriend I can ta bao this for Lunch or Dinner when I pass by 鼎泰丰. It is $2.50 for 2 Taro Buns.. so I was asking Boyfriend how much will it cost after all the GST and Service Charge. He.. really have a calculator brain (well.. that pretty much explains his Big Head :p) as he can just rattle of $2.925 to me with a wink of the eye.

I am still oow-ing and ahh-ing over the 'very-expensive-in-my-opinion-but-still-very-yummy-taro-bun'.. while we make our way to the Cashier. I asked Boyfriend to ask the Cashier Lady whether they charge that 17% GST and Service Charge for Take-aways.. but he refuse. He tell me dont make him do sia-suay stuff like this; he'll pay for the 17% charges for all my ta baoz. Tsk tsk... very sia suay meh. :p

Walked around Tampines a little more; and had Frolick. They do not have my favorite Peach.. and this Passion fruit is eeeky. Too sweet and too sour. =(

Anyway anyway... this arrive in mail today. =)

I use to adore that Little Blue Box (I still do actually.. keke) but right now the Black Box has taken over that pedestal place in my Heart. =) This is my... okie, I lost count. I have quite a small collection of Prada items (with the iconic triangle no less) now. And now.. this is the latest addition. I do not have to worry about my keys scratching my Wallet and Cardholder in my bag now.

Boyfriend gave me the O.o look when I told him I bought more Prada.. Yupz, time to tighten up my purse string now. =)

No comments: