Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Office is still at an all time high of 28.7 degrees now; I went home with a very bad mirgraine and went to bed at 6pm. Well.. I thought I can sleep over it. It has been a busy day yesterday.. so here is my long weekend post.
[Thursday]
I head home after work and bring Lizzie out for a jog.. has been feeling extremely fat after the Bangkok trip. We covered 4.5km and I am seriously all tire out.. head home and bathed, and Boyfriend swing by to pick me up for Dinner.

Went to Yishun for Dinner.. near Prawning Man house. Had this yummy Duck Rice. And hor.. Boyfriend ate ALL the peanuts.. tsk tsk.

After Dinner we went to OCC to meet his Army friends for Billard. Well.. I just sit down there and watch them play while I work on my PSP. I.. was seriously very tired; its been a long week and I just done my 4.5km jog. Hence Boyfriend send me back shortly after and he return to OCC and continue his game.

[Friday]

I slept in on Friday morning.. and packed my room. Finished up 五服到! on MioTV till I almost didnt want to leave the house. But eventually.. Boyfriend came over to pick me up in the late evening.

Headed down to Ichiban @ Plaza Singapura for an early Dinner.. Its.. yummy de loh. The Terriyaki Chicken is nice.. The chicken is pan-fried and not grilled. But I over-ordered... =( Too much food and we had plenty of left-over.

Caught a movie after Dinner.. watched The Diary of a Wimpy Kid.. well, not too bad a show. Then we headed to Bliss to meet Bestie for some chit-chatting before calling it a day.

[Saturday]

Woke up early on Saturday morning and went for a morning Jog with Lizzie.. covered 4km this time round. Went home and bathed and took a nap. Boyfriend sms-ed me when he wakie; and I 半梦半醒之间 told him I wanna eat Ice-cream with Waffles.. So after I wakie, he swing by to pick me up and we headed down Town and have Galera.. Its.. yummy de loh. =)

Walked around a little more, I ended up buying a Top and Boyfriend bought 2 Mighty Muggs. He hor.. still a child at heart. Likes collecting Toys.. expensive Toys. But its okie~~*

After walking around a little more, we head down to Bishan to meet up with Bestie, 小倩 and Gay Boyfriend.

Went to 金山麟 for Dinner.. ordered Zi Char. Then.. walk back to Junction 8 and caught a show - Clash of the Titans. This show reminds me of Percy Jackson.. the plot is rather similar. But well.. there is only so much of Greek History around, guess there is little rooms for the Script Writter to play with. After the Movie.. we headed down to bliss again.. We arrived before 小倩 and Gay Boyfriend; hence we arranged a little surprise for Gay Boyfriend. 4th April is his Birthday!! Happy Birthday Ben~~* After singing him a Bdae song and blowing out the candle.. we just chilled out till 1+ when we felt water droplets falling on our head. And its time to head back home for a well-deserved rest.

[Sunday]

Woke up to a heavy downfall on Sunday morning.. so I slept till 9:30am. Somehow.. I was down with a very serious sinus and I felt terrible through-out the day. Headed to Granny's around noon for Lunch.. and went back home immediately after that as I really cannot take it.

Took a nap.. hoping I can sleep over the sinus. Woke up at 6pm and felt slightly better. Boyfriend just finished his Soccer practice.. I know his tired, but being the ever so nice Boyfriend, he came over and pick me up for Dinner.

Had Dinner at AMK and did some grocery shopping at AMK Hub. He bought me this 6bucks potato chips.. super expensive. Its not even a big bag; just a regular pack.

Anyway.. ended the day early as we brace ourselves for a brand new week of work. =)

No comments: