Monday, May 24, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Another weekend has gone and with a wink of the eye. Extremely tired now but the weekend has been really good. Gone are the negative mood as things starts to go in the correct direction.. So.. this will be a random post of my weekend:-

[1]

I had wanted to eat Bak Kut Teh (BKT) after work on Friday.. and made my way down to the West to meet Boyfriend as the one at Alexandra Village is super duper yummy. After I made the journey from East to West and hop on to Boyfriend's car at Dover.. He then tell me Alexandra Village is close for renovation till-dunno-when. 他骗我大老远下到西部 then fail to deliver that super duper yummy BKT. Angry can!!

So he made it all up by bringing me to the head/tail of 九十九弯 (the one nearer to Pasir Panjang) for some famous Braised Duckie. The meat is tender and 很入味.. and the surprise of the evening - Kang Kong. I actually like this Sambal Kang Kong when I am NEVER a fan of vegetable. ^^

[2] Caught a show at AMK Hub on Friday night.. and I dump into not 1; but 2 groups of friends! This shows how little entertainment we have over in Singapore and how homely friends I have.. All at the heartland area on a Friday night. ^^

[3]

Went for a Hair Cut at Orchard on Saturday Noon.. travelled down to AMK after my Haircut and head to Long House for a late lunchie with Boyfriend. The 排骨虾面汤 is very very good.. I so adore the soup; its the type that has a tinge of spice in it. ^^

[4] Watched Shrek on Saturday evening.. and after which we head to Changi Airport T3 for supper at Popeyes. Didnt know that Changi Airport is such a popular hang-out place now; it is super duper crowded at 12mn. And till now.. I do not understand why do they have to set the temperature of the Air-con at Airport suitable for the Polar Bears and Penquins; these animals dont take plane you know.. and its freezing my nose off. Tsk tsk.

[5]

After a 7km Jog on Sunday morning; I feel all ready for Sun-Down next weekend!! Boyfriend came by early and we head to Orchard Central for Huili's Birthday Lunch with the Poly People.. Surprisingly.. noone is very late. ^^The food there is expensive can... -__- Boyfriend and myself ordered a BBQ Spicy Pork and a Kimchi Soup with Rice. Ermm.. I had better Kroean Food before (Togi @ China Town), so its a rather disappointing meal. And Ben & Jerry is a nice way to end off our meal. ^^

[6]

Went to NTUC for some Grocery Shopping with Boyfriend after Lunch at AMK's NTUC.. super crowded can. While queuing up for the Cashier.. I notice there's these scratches at Boyfriend arm. Tsk tsk.. 不只是那只猫咪干的好事.

[7]

Reached home at 6:15pm.. and I took 15min to doll myself up and am all ready to leave the House. Attended CK's Wedding Dinner at Goodwood Park!! Love that picture I took with all my female cousins. These little darlings have all grown up.. no longer the little babies that I will bring out during the school holidays for some cartoon movies.

Anyway.. I realised the serving portion for Goodwood Park is huge by Hotel's standard. But just that the waiter is very inexperience.. So congratulations to CK and wifey!!

Next weekend Boyfriend would be back to the same Hotel for KH and Rainbow's Wedding Dinner while I slog away at Sun Down.. He'll be the 兄弟 for KH so he totally cannot go cheer me on. So now am trying to figure out how to get to Changi Aviation myself... :(

No comments: