Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Been a little busy lately at work.. but this is a short week as Friday is a Public Holiday and I'll be having early release from work due to some Family Day thing. Will be meeting Boyfriend later.. am craving for some Good Food. ^^

Anyway.. I'm going to Adidas Sun Down this weekend!! The max I ever push myself is 7km; but I'm confident that I can finish this 10km.. but the only thing is what sort of timing I'll get. ^^Boyfriend has got a Wedding to attend and he is the 兄弟 hence I've got to go for this all by myself.. that Idiot even ask me to go pick him up after his Dinner (in case he have a little too much to drink). Tsk tsk.. But nevertheless.. I am pretty excited about this run. BTW.. I have this something Special in my Race Pack which I am sure you do not have in yours!! Keke.. 'Keep-Running-Cookie' specially for the Runners from Office baked with Love from JT..

Have a Great Weekend people!! Bestie is back in Town after her long holiday and I cant wait to see her this Sunday. ^^

No comments: