Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

.Random.

[1]

I told Boyfriend last Friday on MSN that we have both gain much weight after our Hongkong Trip and its now pay-back time.. No ice-cream for the next 2 weeks. But well.. after our late Brekkie at Whompoa Hawker Centre, we went to Velocity to see if we can grab any Sport-related-stuff.

And then.. the weather is very warm you know, and Udders is just a junction away from us. So we did the most logical thing ever.. Hand-in-hand, we stroll over to Udders and shared 2 scoops among us. ^^ All the dieting talk 以抛掷九霄云外.

[2]

Was at Adam Road's Hawker after a Date with Boyfriend for some Drinks before we call it at day.. we bought the tissue paper there and see!! Its so cute!!

[3]

Surprise from Mummy early Monday morning.. A full bowl of Birdnest Goodness.. What a perfect way to start off my week. ^^

[4]

My new Lunch Box from HK.. its yellow you know. ^^ It even comes with this ultra cute fork and spoon.. which I later found out it is indeed kiddy size. The spoon only manage to scoop up 78grains of rice each time. -__- But nevertheless, its cute and I am loving it!! And this is my Lunchie.. all ta-baoed from Granny's house on Sunday evening. We had a belated Mummy's Day Celebration as the kiddos were having exams. All super yummy!!

[5]


And I did well last month.. I recieved my monthly statement from Citibank and it shows that I got to pay $0. ^^

No comments: