Monday, May 17, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

The Day I Open Up His Toys... ^^
The Boyfriend.. has this collection of Toys - which I can buy a Prada or two with some of them. They are all in pristine condition and in the never-open-before state; a little dent in the Box will send aches deep into his heart. :x I often asked him.. what will happen if one day, his Kids were to just tear the box apart to play with the Toys. He will reply back in nonchalently manner, "No choice loh.. Toys only mah".
So.. over the weekend I decided to test test the system. :p

This.. is one of the Disney Transformer (Donald Dukie to Bumble Bee) we handcarried back to Singapore from Hongkong. Boyfriend has actually preferred the Black and White version, but ended up buying the Colored one coz I told him I find it prettier. I did tell him to buy the Black and White version too.. but Sweetie Boyfriend decide against it so I could have a little more cash to do my Shopping.. *smile*

So.. over at Boyfriend's house over the weekend and while his not in the room. I slowly and carefully opened up the Box. Say 'Hi' to Donald Duckie~~* I thought I could tranform Donald Duckie in Bumble Bee before Boyfriend comes into the Room.. But this Duckie is harder to handle then I ever imagine.. And its not helping that all the text on the instruction sheets are in Japanese. -__-Boyfriend.. walked into the Room and saw me struggling with Duckie. He is totally not angry, but rather excited and proceed to do the transforming himself when I told him I totally cannot get the Duckie to move.

And see how serious is he.. all focus on the Duckie. And from the floor..

He move up to the Bed and continue twisting the Duckie left, right and centre. And finally.. after 30min (or is it more..) He finally get the whole Bumble Bees up!! So.. I have tested and proven - Boyfriend might have this Hidden Desire to open up all the Toys and played with it but δΈθˆηš„. :x

But I guess this is the only one I dare to open up and try as Donald Duckie is not a rare toy and could be commonly found around.

So this ended my little adventure on.. The day I Open up Boyfriend's Toy. ^^

No comments: